- President and founder of Sferanet srl.
- President of the Olidata Foundation for civic, solidarity and socially useful purposes.
Entrepreneur and business executive with ability to appropriately lead the Team of professionals that make up the entire Board of Directors. Strong ambition, drive and determination. Excellent Leadership skills to lead the entire group to success, administering the resources at hand and managing relationships excellently with Clients and Partner Companies.
- Chairman and CEO of GME S.p.A, Manager of Energy Markets
- Board member of EUROPEX Association of European Power Exchanges fas and environmental markets
- Until 2020 Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Acquirente Unico S.p.A.
- Professional journalist since 2012.
- Previously held the position of Institutional Relations Consultant for RFI.
- He has significant experience in communications with a track record of primary clients in Public Relations and Corporate Communications.
- He is Founder and Director of Antonella Madeo Comunicazione S.r.l. with primary clients in Public Affairs, Management, CEOs, Lobbying, and Strategic Communications.
- Previously: Partner and Senior Manager of Studio Fieldfisher – Studio Associato Servizi Professionali Integrati.
- For nearly two decades, he has held positions of high technical expertise in support of strategic administrations for the country, dealing in particular with public and private investments in infrastructure, transport, public utilities and regulated sectors, real estate, innovation and IT, agriculture, environment and energy; national and European public funds; economic planning and public contracts with specific regard to procurement, concessions and public-private partnerships (PPP).
Carlo De Simone
- Lecturer at Luiss Business School.
- He holds the position of Group CEO of European Brokers Assicurazioni, one of the leading intermediaries in the Italian insurance market, and of EB FINANCE, a leader in the receivables smoothing and financial boutique.